Connection Point Intern
We are looking for a bright young intern to help us with our newest project, Connection Point. Connection Point links Arab and Muslim women with women from western countries in a vibrant online community. It works to end misunderstanding and stereotyping, to build on common ground, to educate, inspire, and connect. It’s the place women talk about their lives and their work, comment on current events, share vital information, and foster bonds of empathy voice by voice.
We are looking for an Arabic speaking intern.
Duties will include:
- Researching articles, books, and blogs that are related to what women are doing in the Arab and Muslim world
- Researching Middle Eastern women’s organizations
- Active involvement in our peace community
- Editing in Arabic and English
- There will be opportunities to write for our weekly and monthly e-publications.
If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org.