Your donation makes it possible for thousands of women around the world to connect and take action to build sustainable peace.
With members in 125 countries and connections growing every day, your financial contribution helps us go the extra mile. Be a piece of the peace today.
Order your copy of the 2008 book Sixty Years, Sixty Voices: Israeli and Palestinian Women by Peace X Peace founder Patricia Smith Melton today. Click here for the order form.
A Pledge to Our Donors
Peace X Peace is committed to the highest standards of excellence and integrity in all that it does. We respect and value the individuals who support us in raising women’s voices to build cultures of peace.
We make these promises to you:
- We will use your gift in the most efficient way possible. Last year, 94 cents of every dollar we raised went to advance our mission, making Peace X Peace one of the most cost-effective nonprofits in the US.
- We will not sell or rent your name, address, or e-mail to any other organization.
- We will comply promptly with written requests for confidentiality and other special handling of your donations or your communications with us. You may opt out of our mailing lists at any time.
- We will publish a summary of our accomplishments and our financial status in each year’s annual report and post it on this web site. We will mail a complete IRS financial statement upon request.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about giving. Call +1.202.470.0569 or email Kim Weichel, Kim@peacexpeace.org.
Security Tips and Information
Those areas of this website which require you to enter personal or financial information are secure.
- You can verify that the webpage really belongs to Peace X Peace. This is not a fake website. The transmissions between Peace X Peace and your computer use the strongest encryption available (128-bit) – no one can eavesdrop.
- Look for “https” in the browser address window when you are on a secure page.
- Look for a lock in the lower border of your browser window when you are on a secure page.
- Your personal information is stored in a database in a secure part of our server. Only authorized personnel have access to this database.
- In case of credit card fraud or theft, most banks either cover all charges that result from the unauthorized use or will limit your liability to just $50.
- If you share your computer, be sure to log out and close your browser when you’re done.
Feel more comfortable giving offline?
Please send checks made out to Peace X Peace:
Peace X Peace
1776 I (Eye) Street NW, 9th fl
Washington, DC 20006
Rather donate offline with your credit card? Use this form.